Monday, June 18, 2012

All grown up


Wendy & Matthew, Barb & Daniel, Marianne & Nicholas

I just found this photo from May, 1988. Nicholas and Daniel were about 2 1/2; Matthew a little younger.  We got together at Barb's house during one of our visits to Phoenix.  If I searched further back, I'd find a photo of Barb from 8th grade in our red Grandview pom uniform. If I went even further into the past,  I could probably find a photo of Wendy from 5th grade, long blond pigtails flying.  But even in high school and college, we didn't take photos like young people now.  Every shot is precious and flawed without the digital do-overs of today.
Here we are 24 years later.  The boys are all grown up, Nick and Daniel are married.
 We're still poolside... still friends and feeling younger than our years.  

Wendy, Marianne and Barb on Cinco de Mayo

No comments:

Post a Comment